Saturday, December 15, 2012

More on the 'Morrow...

...because I am lazy and I don't want to go out to the car to get the cord to get my photos off my camera.

We have had an awesome week in Oklahoma!! One big thing that I CAN share... I am starting a stationery business! It is called "Scoutaroo Paper Co." and I will (hopefully) be launching in January. If you would like to follow along with progress, art, and mail-related goodies, check out the new blog I started. I will also be making updates on the fun bits of my post-vagabond life there, so after tomorrow's post, that is where you want to be if you enjoyed this blog and would like to continue the journey. =)

We will be home in just a few days!! I wish we could just fly home, but alas, we are turtles, and we carry our things with us so the going is slow.

Post tomorrow on our Oklahoma Adventures, I promise!

1 comment: