Thursday, September 27, 2012

Humor

Between packing and cleaning I've been spending an awful lot of time on the internet... and I have some funny things to share.

New Phrase of the Year [It's gonna get popular, you'll see]

Basically the Story of My Life [I adore this webcomic... hit the "random" button and be entertained for hours]

You Shall be the Broship of the Ring [Hipster LOTR... biggest time waster ever]

Today we clean the whole apartment and [hopefully] tie up the rest of the loose ends... some items have still managed to escape being boxed up and carted off to the thrift store or my parent's basement. Hopefully all will be completed today except the removal of our bed and of course packing the car with the things we're bringing and getting out of Dodge!!

We have this mondo list of cleaning to do... but it shouldn't be too bad. I hope.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the "NO HOBO" phrase- yes, it'll catch on, esp. wtih Ryan:) I guess with him it could be "NO HOBILLY"

    ReplyDelete